The Senior Analyst will be a passionate member of the agency’s analytics department. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to utilize your knowledge and skills creatively to support client campaigns and programs and recommend solutions that are supported by your thoughtful analysis.
The ideal candidate understands how to design, construct and provide analysis of marketing campaigns & social conversation data for key clients including monthly and quarterly updates, and ad hoc requests, leveraging web site data, social media channels, earned media, and paid advertising.
The Senior Analyst will play a key role in experimenting with new ways of measuring and tracking the impact that content/social have on consumer behavior and client businesses. This means identifying new (or old) methods of measurement and technology platforms that connect the agency’s creative campaigns back to real business impact. This means forging new or deeper partnerships with platforms like Omniture, Crimson Hexagon, and People Pattern to connect the dots between social, content, owned channels (ecommerce), CRM, and consumer databases.
This role will require solid knowledge of social listening and reporting tools like Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, or etc. A solid understanding of how data is collected and verified is required. Familiarity with audience research tools such as Comscore, E-Marketer, and MRI is a plus, as is experience with Atlas or paid social ad platforms.
- Collection and synthesizing of data for our clients.
- Collaborate closely with strategists to develop research methodologies from social listening and surveys to focus groups and audience interviews to develop deep audience insights.
- Create easy to digest Excel dashboards and to write clear concise PowerPoint Presentations for clients summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straight-forward and enlightening way
- Managing and mentoring junior team members.
- Owning and evolving the agency’s measurement & attribution philosophy to show the true impact of content/social marketing on consumer behavior and business objectives.
- Bringing new, creative, crazy ideas to the table no matter how different they are from what we do.
- Vet new technologies and startup partners through our Ventures division in the interest of enhancing the agency’s approach to analytics and beyond.
- Contributing to agency thought leadership and representing the agency’s POV to clients and the industry at large.
- Comfortable working with a broad range of cross functional staff – junior to senior, creative to media, design to strategy, etc.
- Ability to present compellingly, confidently and convincingly.
- 3-6 years agency experience in social/digital analytics or research
- Strategic thinker, able to help guide ideas to align with clients’ strategy
- Multi-tasker, able to work on several clients in diverse industries at once
- Detail orientated, strong attention to detail and presentation
- Story teller, able to make presentations (internal and to clients tell a clear, compelling, and concise story
- Strong written and spoken communications skills, able to command respect of those whom you interact with and present with passion
- Personable and work well in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment
- College degree
At Attention, we believe our role as social/content marketers is to unlock the full potential of social platforms and behavior to drive meaningful outcomes for our clients’ businesses. Our vision as an agency is to use content and social to drive REAL business outcomes that our clients can take back to the boardroom. We do this for an impressive array of clients such as BMW, American Express, Goldman Sachs, Williams-Sonoma, and Dunkin’ Donuts.
The age of likes, comments, shares, and followers as the end-all, be-all of social is dead. The new world is up for us to define, and we are seeking curious, motivated minds to work closely with us to build the vision. At the foundation, it’s about using social data and behavioral insights to drive those real business outcomes that we seek to create.
As a social media agency with 100 professionals in 5 global offices managing more than 500 programs, our analytics, planning, creative, newsroom-content, digital development, and cross-media engagement teams surface purchase intent and drive sales lift throughout earned, owned, paid and partner media.